[Triple Eyelid] Pallet Chair
Selected heat-treated reclaimed pine timber ensures that no two furniture is alike.
The nail holes are a reminder of the timber's pallet past life. A combination of simplicity meets upcycling provides a clean profile suitable for any working environment.
Every piece of timber is carefully measured to achieve the overall dimension of the bench. Before the timber can be use, they are checked repeatedly for the presence of rusty nails. After ensuring all nails have been removed, the timber are hand sanded using 400, 800 and 1200 grade sandpaper to sure no wood splinter can hurt the end user.
Workshop Date: 12 August 2018
Time: 12-2pm (2 hours)
Venue: Triple Eyelid @ MOX
Studio Address: 451 Joo Chiat Road, Katong Point, #02-09, Singapore 427664
OCBC Frank card holders: pay using your FRANK card and enjoy 50% off this workshop. Limited to 1 ticket per OCBC Frank card.
- Each participant will be entitled to bring his or her product home at the end of the workshop.
- Materials and tools are provided.
- Actual product created will differ from person to person, as it is a handmade process.
- Pictures are for representation only.
- Please note that each workshop requires a minimum number of participants to proceed. In the event that there is poor response of participants, the class will be cancelled 3 days prior. We will notify you through email immediately and request details to process your full refund.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable, except if class is cancelled by MOX.
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM SGT
Standard SOLD OUT $120.00 OCBC Frank Card Member SOLD OUT $60.00
- Venue Address
- #02-09, Katong Point 427451, 451 Joo Chiat Road, Singapore Singapore
MOX CREATIVE WORKSHOPS171 Followers